Russian Tourist visas are issued for a period of up to 30 days. They can be single entry or double entry. To order a visa, you must submit in person or send in the following documents to a Russian Consulate in your country (any Russian Consulate can be used in the US regardless of where you live in the US). You may also apply for a visa through a third party acting on your behalf:
A cover letter with the following information:
- Applicant's name as it appears on their passport;
- Dates of arrival and departure in and from Russia;
- A list of up to 5 cities that will be visited in Russia;
- Index and reference number of the receiving organization.
A tourist visa invitation and voucher, from an inviting organization registered with the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs and a voucher from your or travel agency in Russia. The confirmation must contain the agency's reference number and registration number.
- Your original passport with at least 2 clean, side by side pages to attach the visa to. The passport must be valid for up to 3 months AFTER you planned departure from Russia.
- 2 signed and dated Visa Application Forms (click to download form for US Citizens, click here to download form for non-US. The forms require Adobe Acrobat Reader Version 4.0 or higher, you can download this free if you do not have it installed on your computer.
- Two identical passport size (on white background) photos. Please, write your name on the back of the photos.
- Your payment by money order or cashier's check made out to the Russian Consulate in accordance with your local Consulate's fees (see Consulates Website or call them). Do not send cash or personal checks.
- Pre-paid self-addressed return envelope from a reliable delivery company (FED EX, DHL, UPS).
All prices are in USD
Assistance with Russian visas can be provided through
tel: +1 (315) 849 5678 New York, USA